So it may be a day late, but I get up in the afternoon! Hope everyone had a grand entrance to their respective new years.
Resolutions for me?
- Rails. Become an absolute master.
- PHP frameworks. Likewise, play with various PHP codebases (so far Akelos, Symfony and CakePHP are on the list) and build at least one site with each over a period of a few months. Figure out which I like best and for what reasons.
- Music. Make more of it. As soon as things settle down a bit on the job front (I’ve got a new one starting in just under two weeks…) I want to make a minimum of 3 “finished” beats a week. I think it’s doable, if a bit hectic. Share them all with the Internet via this blog and a redesigned dcbeats.net (sub-resolution: redesign DC Beats)
- Lose weight. This is probably on at least 50% of Americans’ lists of resolutions, I’m sure. I’d like to drop at least 50 pounds, all through aerobic workouts and bicycling/inline skating. Anyone who wants to skate with me in the Alexandria/Fairfax County area, drop me a line! email@example.com or 703-585-4576.
- Move out. Anyone who knows me knows I’ve been living with family for some time now. Finally I’ve got a job where I can support myself and my wife without bleeding dry the fun fund.
- Make babies. Some time this year, we’ve got to get started with the family propagation. Soon as Terri’s healed up from her terrible set of surgeries this past year has brought her.
What are your resolutions?