So, the git repo has seen a lot of activity since it went up in November. We’ve added support for Appcelerator Titanium PR1, and most recently I completely gutted MooTools out of JazzRecord, making it compatible with any library you like, not just MooTools. We’ve also souped up the validation methods (all should be working now) and worked on expanding the automated testing we use to ensure the product is stable and working as expected. Around the corner, we’ll be adding support for new runtime environments as well as asynchronous support and additional testing.
Details to follow elsewhere, as we’ve also added a JazzRecord Blog.